Mobility and Balance
At Megan Baker House we are specialists in movement disorders and supporting individuals in their learning process.
How we can help:
- We can improve your ease of walking whilst doing tasks around the home, using stairs, or in public places.
- Improve your fitness through active sessions
- Increasing your balance and strength
- Assist with reducing pain by increasing your range of movement
- We provide bespoke sessions for specific conditions such as Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Acquired Brain Injury and recovery from a stroke
Please contact us to book an initial consultation with one of our highly trained Conductive Education Specialists and find out how we can improve your mobility and balance.